Welcome to my Training Log

Welcome to My Training Log

By Adam Mundorf

Welcome to my training log!  I'll be logging all of my physical activity here for all to read.  This will include resting heart rate, weight, step count and any exercise routine.  I'm beginning with a time tested calisthenics program called 'Get Strong' by Al and Danny Kavadlo.  This is the best zero to hero calisthenics progression I have ever seen.  Everything you need to do is laid out, all they need from you is effort.  I've been doing a lot of mulling about my ideal training progressions and in my humble opinion, one should have caslisthenics squared away before lifting weights.  Why move external resistance when you can't even move yourself?  To make myself clear, I have a full kettlebell gym with grippers and pull up bars.  This choice for bodyweight is not to because I believe one modality is better but just because I feel that dues must be paid with the basics.

My ideal training progression will be like this :
  1. Get Strong Transformation Challenge
  2. Simple and Sinister 2.0 through Timed Simple
    1. Use the Get Strong Test as a Jolt activity.
  3. Enter the Kettlebell : Rite of Passage
    1. Using Simple and Sinister as Variety Day.
  4. Return of the Kettlebell
  5. Barbell Work (Powerlifting Movements)
  6. Return to Simple and Sinister for Sinister Standard
I look forward to logging here and hopefully you'll be able to learn something from the log!

Thank you, Adam Mundorf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/16/2022 - Get Strong - P1/W1/D2

12/08/2022 - Get Strong - P1/W1/D1

12/10/2022 - Get Strong - P1/W1/D3